WhatsApp is one of the most used messenger apps in the whole world. Because of its easy-to-use and straightforward features, It is the first priority of people. As we know, it is a technical thing and issues often come with the technology. So, how can we solve these issues? Don’t worry. There are various ways to tackle these issues.
Likewise, what can you do if you lost your contacts from WhatsApp? Here, we are going to discuss this problem and know How can we restore lost contacts on WhatsApp. There are a few methods that users can use to restore the contact list and if one method doesn’t work then there is an opportunity o another other option that you can use to restore the contacts.
Restoring Whatsapp contacts through Gmail Address:
Your mobile phone can be figured through the sync google account information that helps you to access the account setting. Here, you can restore the address book back to a previous date. You have to follow the given steps to complete that process.
- Open the setting of your phone.
- Now, click on the accounts tab.
- Press the google account and select the Gmail address.
- Here you can check whether the contacts tab is active or not.
- If it’s not active, do it and then your address book is synced.
- After that, you can select the previous date up to 30 days when you want to return the address book.
Restore Contact Through The App:
There are multiple apps that are developed that help people tackle these issues. These specific apps are developed to tackle specific issues. Just like that, There are specific apps that are designed to restore contacts on Whatsapp. During the discussion, a point also arises ultimately that some apps do not guarantee results to find old data.
After a great research on these apps, we will recommend you use the EaseUS Mobisaver app. Now follow the steps that are given below to restore the contacts on Whatsapp.
- Open the google play store on your phone and search that app’s name in the search bar.
- Download & Install the app and then open it.
- After that, press the button “Grant”.
- Click on the contacts and allow the app to access the contact.
- Wait for a few seconds and then your contact list will appear on the screen of your device.
- Now, click on the specific contact that you want to restore, and then the app will guide you to transfer that specific contact.
Restoring Contacts from Sim Cards:
All of us know that our sim card also contains a list of contact numbers. Also, we are asked to save the contact in the phone or in the Sim card. So, the sim card can also help us to restore the contacts. All we need to do is follow the steps one by one that is given below in the list.
- Open the address book on your phone.
- Now, open the setting by clicking on the option that you can see at the top of the screen.
- Here, you need to select the import/export option.
- Select Import contacts from the sim.
- The saved contact list will appear on the screen.
- Select the specific contact and restore it.
- Only those contacts will appear on the screen that you have saved on the sim card.
See Also :
There are various problems that people face with technology. Loss of contact is one of these issues but there are a few methods that we can use to solve them. Three ways are given above that you can read and action to find your lost contacts. These methods are Gmail address, Sim card, and app. There are many others ways to solve the issues but these are the best.
Leave a Reply