There are various reasons that a person deletes their WhatsApp. So, the next person can not quickly know that even you have deleted your WhatsApp or not? You’re on the exact page if you’re looking for the method to know if someone has deleted WhatsApp because we are going to discuss that issue in the article.
Why Deleting WhatsApp?
There are multiple reasons for the deletion of WhatsApp. Sometimes your friend or else is angry with you for some reason and wants to stay away from you. That’s why they delete your contact and or delete their WhatsApp to keep themselves away from you. Or Anyone changes his/her number and makes the Whatsapp account with the new phone number.
There are three possible ways in which we can know that the next person has deleted WhatsApp. These ways are not accurate and didn’t give the exact answer but you can get an idea. You just need to follow the given ways to know every that are given below:
Find Through Profile Picture:
Users can get an idea about the next person that has deleted WhatsApp. Just follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Open WhatsApp and search for the specific person that you want to check.
- Here, you can not see his/her profile picture, if he has deleted WhatsApp.
- Maybe, he/she has already blocked you because of some reason.
Find through looking at last seen:
As we know, WhatsApp has a feature in which it shows us the last seen of the next person. We just need to open the chat and it will be shown under the contact name. With that method, we can easily know about the availability of the next person.
- In the modified version of WhatsApp, it provides a feature in which we can hide our last seen.
- So, you can not see the next person last seen if you have set the privacy on your own WhatsApp.
- Now, you just need to change it from the setting.
- After that, you can check the last seen of the next person.
Find By sending messages:
It’s a very simple idea. All of us know that when a person checks our messages on WhatsApp then we got two marks with the blue color with our messages. So, we can get an idea by using that method:
- First of all, you need to open a specific chat and send one or two messages.
- Then, here you will see only one tick mark of black color.
- Maybe, the person who has blocked your that’s WhatsApp behaving like this.
- Also, if he/she has deleted WhatsApp then only one tick will be shown on the screen.
As we have mentioned above that these are not the exact options to find the solution to that problem. But, people who are using this app continuously can get ideas with these methods. So, you just need to apply these three ways on the person chat and then found the exact answer.