Undoubtedly, WhatsApp is the most used messenger App at the moment or we can say that it’s part of our daily routine. It is a very safe, easy, and secure app but there it does not contain a chat privacy option that is most important for all. There are some users who want to hide their chats and not delete them. So, we are going to discuss everything about that issue in this article and you will get the information about hiding the chats.
The recent update of WhatsApp allows iPhone users to lock their chats with the face ID or finger touch. On the other hand, android users can also have the option to secure their important chats in some ways. To know about that, keep reading the article.
Hide Chats On WhatsApp
We are going to discuss the three ways that we can use to hide our chats with or without an archive. Without an archive, we need a third-party app to explore new features to save our conversation.
Method#01: Hide Chats by Archiving.
This is not a good way to hide your chats because when the person texts you. The conversation box will appear on your Whatsapp. Follow the steps that are given below in the list to complete that process.
- First of all, Open your WhatsApp and long press on the specific chat.
- After that, At the top corner of the screen, the button “archive” will appear.
- Press that button and your chat will be archived.
Check out the following steps to unarchive the Chat:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of chats when you open WhatsApp.
- All the archived chats will be open on the screen of the device.
- Now, you need a keep a long press on the specific chat.
- The button “Unarchive” will appear on the screen of your device
- Just tap on it, and your chat will be unarchived.
See More: Whatsapp Chatting
Method#02: Hide Chats by App Locker:
Check the following steps to hide your chats.
- Open the Google play store on your device.
- Search for the App locker in the search tab.
- Once you find this app just download and install it.
- When you complete that process then open the app.
- Select WhatsApp and then you’re it will be locked with the password.
See More: password on your WhatsApp chats
How to hide Chats on iPhone?
There are two ways to hide the chats on the iPhone. Although they can not any third-party app they can lock their chats with the face lock or finger touch.
1) Hide Chats By Archiving:
Once you open WhatsApp. You need to swipe the specific chat to the right side. A three-dotted option and archive option will appear on that side. You just need to click on the archive option to hide your chats. On the other hand, you can use the same method to unarchive your WhatsApp that we have mentioned above.
2) Hide chats by face or Touch ID:
Users can find this advanced feature only on iPhones. So, follow the steps one by one that is given below in the list.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and go to the setting of your device.
- Press on the Accounts and go into the privacy.
- Press the button “Screen Lock”.
- Now, set Face ID or finger touch lock on your WhatsApp according to your phone model.
Hide Chats With the Help of GB WhatsApp:
All of us know that GB WhatsApp is the most popular App to communicate with others. As it is another version of WhatsApp and people need to hide their chats. Because of its amazing and helpful features, this is a very common problem. All you need to do is just follow the steps that are given below if you have GB WhatsApp.
- Open the Gb WhatsApp Download and hold the chat that you want to hide.
- A new bar will appear at the top of the screen.
- Press the three-dot option and some new options will appear.
- Select the option “Hide Chat” and then add the method to put the password.
- Now click at the top corner of the GB Whatsapp and enter the password.
- Your hide Chats will appear on that screen.
As we mentioned above, the original version of WhatsApp didn’t allow you to hide your chats. It provides that one option is archived but the chats appear on the screen when someone sends you a text. So, you have the option of the Google Play store to install the new app and lock your WhatsApp. On the other hand, GB WhatsApp is also a good option for this process.
Table of Contents