WhatsApp is an App that we can find on the google play store and it is primarily designed for messaging friends, family, and colleagues. Because of its amazing features, its popularity increased day by day because it provides the best communication tool. Facebook follows WhatsApp in 2014 and introduce the new features of audio and video calls.
Whatsapp also provides you with the feature of “Status”. In this, you can upload the 30s video or can add text to show your contacts. Furthermore, this app is available on various devices like android, IOS, MAC, and PC. As it provides a lot of features, But still, there are some who should be part of this app. Cast Whatsapp on smart TV is one of them.
On the other hand, you can use the Google Chromecast to cast a WhatsApp video call on a large screen. Let’s Users have the option of Chromecast to cast WhatsApp video calls, audio calls, messages, or anything they want on the Move toward the methods that we can use to see the screen mirror the WhatsApp video call to cast on TV.
Method To Cast WhatsApp Video Calls
As you read above WhatsApp does not provide in-Built cast features while facebook has that feature. Still, TV. So, there are only methods that we use to cast the WhatsApp video calls on TV.
- From Android Users.
- From IOS Users.
- By Using PC.
Method#01: Chromecast WhatsApp Video call by using the android devices
Mostly android devices come with the in-built cast feature that helps the user to screen mirror the android device on the TV. Keep in mind! Connect the Chromecast and android users on the same Wifi network. Otherwise, you will unable to mirror your screen on the TV. So, Follow the steps that are given below to complete the process.
- Use a proper cable to connect the TV with the Chromecast device. After that, open the setting and press the option of “Connectivity”.
- Move towards the connection preferences option and continue with the cast option from the list.
- Select the Chromecast device name when it appears on the screen of your device.
- The “Start Now” option will appear on the screen after that process.
- Now, you can see the screen of your device on the TV.
- After that, you can open WhatsApp on your phone and can make a video call to any of your contact.
- Then, it will show on the big TV screen.
- Further, You can disconnect it through the cast option.
Method#02: Chromecast Whatsapp Vidoe calls by using the IOS devices
Just follow the given instruction to proceed with that process:
- Install the Chromecast streamer app on your IOS device through its App Store.
- When the installation process is complete, open the App and click on the “Cast Icon”.
- It will show all the Chromecast device’s names on the screen that is near to you. So, select the specific one.
- After that, you can see the option “Screen Mirror”. Just click on it to start the process.
- Press the Start Broadcast Icon when the confirmation Pop-Up appears.
- Now, The IOS device will appear on the screen of TV.
- After that, you can freely enjoy video calls on the Big TV screen.
- To stop this, Close the streaming app and start mirroring again.
Method#03: Chromecast Whatsapp video call using PC.
First of all, make sure that the Chromecast device and desktop both are connected to the same internet. After that, follow the given steps carefully to complete your Chromecast WhatsApp video call by using a PC.
- Press the right click of the mouse anywhere on the browser, when you open the Google Web Page.
- Select the Option “Cast” and the devices nearby you will appear on the screen.
- It will detect the device in a few seconds, so tap the source button and choose the cast tab.
- Now, open the Whatsapp web and connect with your mobile device.
- Make a video call to any of your contact and it will show you on the big screen.
- To stop the screen mirror, just click on the cast and Chromecast device.
We have mentioned above three methods that users can use to cast the Whatsapp video call on the TV screen. Users can check all the tabs on WhatsApp on the big screen of the device. Furthermore, they can use all smart TVs, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and others that have the capability to attach to the Chromecast device.