WhatsApp is the most communicated open application on our smartphones. Anyone can check the chats in your WhatsApp if you didn’t set the password. With the recent privacy options, Only conversated person can check the messages but what can you do if someone uses your phone and checks chats? But users have the opportunity in the new update of WhatsApp which they can use to protect their WhatsApp chats from those who are using their phones.
There are multiple App lock applications that we can use to lock Whatsapp. But it contains a lot of irritating ads which spoil your time. The latest update of WhatsApp is providing a new feature to its users in which they can ock their WhatsApp. It depends on the user which type of password he/she wants to use. They can use a faceID lock, Fingerprint, Pin, and pattern. If you have an old version of WhatsApp then update it with the new version.
Set A Password On Your WhatsApp
All of us knows that every smartphone has various function setting. So, we will describe both Android and IOS devices separately. Now, set the password and save it from the others who are using WhatsApp.
Set the Password on Android devices:
After analyzing some actions on WhatsApp, we found some instructions that users can use to set up a password on their WhatsApp. Check out the instructions that are placed below in the steps:
- First of all, tap on the Three-dot option placed in the top right corner, and then you will find the setting.
- Open the setting and tap on the “Account Option”.
- Here will find the option “Privacy”.
- Open that option and scroll down.
- Here, you will find the fingerprint lock option, if your Android phone has the ability.
- First of all, disable it and you will find more options about the privacy of your WhatsApp account.
- Explore all these options and choose the automatic lock screen.
Set a password on IOS devices:
Users with IOS devices should follow some steps that they can use to set up a password for their WhatsApp. All the instructions are given below with details:
- Tap on the right three-dotted corner placed at the top of the main screen of WhatsApp.
- After that, Find the option of “Accounts” and open it.
- Under that section, you will find the option of privacy.
- Open that option and go to find the Face id lock.
- When you open the option of privacy, you will find various ways to lock your application.
- Now, choose the option for the automatic lock.
- Also, in these options, users can find many other ways to lock their apps.
See More: unblock your WhatsApp account
Set a password on GB WhatsApp:
A lot of people used modified versions of WhatsApp and there are many. But GB WhatsApp is the most used modified version of WhatsApp. Now, follow the steps that are given below to lock your GB WhatsApp.
- After the download & installation, You need to go to the setting option of GB WhatsApp.
- Here, you need to look for the privacy option that is available in the setting.
- Open that option and give 4 digit code that will be required.
- Give other required information that WhatsApp needs to activate a new feature.
- After that, you can set up a password on your GB WhatsApp account.
Table of Contents