Sometimes it happens that someone blocked your WhatsApp account but still, you want to talk with them. If yes, then this is the right place for you because we are going to show you how you can unblock yourself without deleting the account. So, keep following to know the tips and tricks about WhatsApp.
Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp
Today, in this article, we are going to show the simple and easiest way to get yourself unblocked on WhatsApp. No doubt, we can not properly unblock ourselves on Whatsapp but there are other ways that we can use to talk and convince the person to unblock us. Now, We are going to discuss these ways below:
How to Unblock yourself from WhatsApp
We will discuss the two methods that we can use to unblock WhatsApp without deleting it.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp.
- Now, ask your friend to add you and the other person that had blocked you in the same group.
- After that, ask your friend to leave the group alone.
- Finally, you can send and receive messages from the person and can convince him/her in any way.
This is the alternative way in which it required an app other than your friend. Now, follow the instruction that is given below in the list. So, keep reading properly.
- Go to the google play store.
- Find the “Parallel Space” app by searching on the Play Store.
- Open the app when the download & installation process is complete.
- Now, create an account on WhatsApp and add the person that blocked you in the group.
- After that, you’re free to chat with him/her.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to unblock when someone has Blocked me?
There are no ways to unblock yourself. But you can use the methods that are given above to chat with another person and convince him/her to unblock you.
Is WhatsApp automatically unblock you after some time?
No, you will be unblocked on WhatsApp when the person wants to unblock you.
As we mentioned above that is no way to unblock your account on WhatsApp unless the person unblocks you himself. However, there are two ways that you can use to chat and call him to convince him or for any special talk.
Table of Contents