WhatsApp Business apk is a new, free app that makes it easier for you and your customers to connect.
How to download a business apk on your phone?
This article will help you learn how to download and start using WhatsApp Business on your phone:
- If the App Store doesn’t open, tap the App Store icon on your home screen.
- Search for WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Once you’ve found the WhatsApp Business app, tap Get.
- If asked to enter your Apple ID password, do so and tap OK.
- Wait for the download to finish then press OPEN.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your phone number (if this is the first time you’re using the app, tap CONTINUE to proceed).
- You’ll be asked to verify your number by entering the code we send you via SMS. Once we receive and process this code, we’ll let you know that the WhatsApp Business apk is ready for use. Check your phone’s Messages (SMS) app and look for a message from WhatsApp containing a confirmation code.
- Once you receive the confirmation code, enter it in WhatsApp Business and tap NEXT.
- You’ll be asked to give your phone number to your customers so they can use WhatsApp Business to chat with you. We recommend choosing PRIVATE since anyone who has your phone number can already contact you via apk download.
Check More: GBWhatsApp Pro, WhatsApp Mix, Whatsapp Plus Apk
- If you chose to make your number PRIVATE on the WhatsApp apk, you’ll be asked if you want to create a profile photo. You can skip this step for now but we recommend filling out your profile info so that customers know who they’re talking to when they message you (we call this “tagging” yourself in messages).
- We’ll let you know when you’re all set. Remember to Keep this device handy, you’ll use it to send and receive messages. Don’t worry, you can always add a new device later on the mod apk.
- To start receiving messages from your customers on the business apk download, tap START next to “Receive messages via this device”
- To add another device so that you can also see your messages when you’re on the go of business apk 2020 click on Settings in the top-right corner and tap “Add another device”.
- To start receiving messages from your customers on multiple devices at once, tap START next to “Receive messages via this device” again.
- A QR code will pop up. If you’re using the WhatsApp Business apk on your computer, scan this code using the WhatsApp plus apk web app to add this device. If you’re using WhatsApp Business on another phone, tap “Scan QR-code” and then scan the code from your computer.
- To stop receiving messages from a specific customer, swipe left on their message and tap More > Block.
- If you ever want to talk with your customer again, just unblock them by going to Settings > Privacy > Blocked contacts.
- Note: In order for the WhatsApp Business apk to work properly, you need to keep the app up-to-date. For iOS users, WhatsApp auto-updates whenever new features are available so there’s nothing extra you have to do. For Android users, updates are automatically enabled but can be turned off in your device’s settings if desired.
Leave a Reply