Yo Whatsapp For PC is a very popular instant messaging app available on all mobile platforms. There are almost a billion users available on Whatsapp for personal and business uses. However, the official WhatsApp app is not available for Linux so you have to depend on unofficial ways of installing it on your Linux machine.
Yo Whatsapp For PC:
YoWhatsApp is one such unofficial way of using WhatsApp on your Linux machine. Whatsapp has made its official app available for all platforms except Linux. The only way of using Whatsapp on your Linux platform is through an unofficial third-party app called YoWhatsApp.
you can easily install the unofficial version of WhatsApp on your PC and laptop easily. Let’s have a look at the steps that need to follow for the yo Whatsapp app download for pc.
Yo Whatsapp APK
41 Seconds Ago
How does the yo Whatsapp app download for PC?
- 1) Open a terminal and issue the following commands one by one:
- You need to have BlueStack or NoxPlayer in your system to install the PC version of the yo Whatsapp.
- Note: If you have a previous version of WhatsApp installed, remove it using the command remove Whatsapp before installing YoWhatsApp.
- 2) Once this is done you should be able to find the app in your Dash Home. If not, go to the Dash Home and look for YoWhatsApp.
- 3) Click on it and then click on Open at the next window that opens up. You will be prompted with a “This app is trying to access your contacts” message so just click on the OK button.
- 4) Now, open your Whatsapp account from this newly installed app. If you have a previous Whatsapp account on your phone, you can add it to this new application. Otherwise, create a new one and enjoy Whatsapp on Linux.
- 5) Now, go to the privacy settings of the app and uncheck the “Enable Reporting” option so that nobody else can read your messages!
- 6) You can also customize the latest version of the YoWhatsApp app by downloading themes, fonts, etc. in the app itself. Now the Whatsapp PC version is available for use now with all the premium features.